Thursday, November 15, 2012

HTC Droid DNA comes unlocked for use with any SIM card

I am telling you this phone is looking more & more pleasing as I read up on it. To have this phone unlocked is going to be so insane. True WORLD PHONE.

Also I am reading that the phone comes S-OFF meaning that all you need to do is unlock its bootloader & you can install custom ROMs with root.

That means you can remove the resource hungry HTC Sense & add an Android 4.2 AOSP ROM with an incredible Kernel & get 1 to 2 more GBs of memory & better battery life on the phone.

They are also saying the 1080p SLCD 3 screen is incredibly frugal & the battery life so far is actually quite good.

I just want some more reviews ESPECIALLY from "Jooooohn V here from phonearena.com", to bring validity to that claim.

I am getting more & more intrigued by the HTC Droid DNA.

+1


View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment